Win tickets to British Tennis events this summer
Terms and conditions
1. Entrants into the prize draw are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. Benenden (“we”) reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
2. The Free Prize Draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over. Employees of Benenden, their families, agents and any third party directly associated with the administration of the prize draw are not eligible to take part. Benenden reserves the right to check the validity of any entry and entries failing to comply with these rules will not be accepted.
3. To be entered into the prize draw, entrants must fully complete the online entry form and provide a valid email and postal address. Only one entry is permitted per person.
4. No purchase is necessary to enter.
5. The Prize is a pair of tickets per winner to attend one of the below Aegon tennis tournaments:
a) Aegon Open Nottingham – Sunday 18th June – 5 pairs available
b) Aegon Classic Birmingham – Sunday 25th June – 5 pairs available
c) Aegon Championships, The Queen’s Club – Sunday 25th June – 10 pairs available
d) Aegon International Eastbourne – Saturday 1st July – 5 pairs available
25 pairs of tickets will be awarded to 25 winners and the Prize must be redeemed on the dates above.
6. All entries must be received by 11.59pm GMT on Thursday 4th May 2017 (“Closing Date”). Entries received after this time will not be considered.
7. The winners will be drawn within 7 days of the Closing Date of the prize draw. The prize will be won by the 25 entrants whose names are drawn first at random by an independent person.
8. The winner will be notified by email or post (using details provided at entry) no later than Friday 12th May 2017. If a winner does not;
i. respond to Benenden within 7 days of being notified; or
ii. Benenden is unable to contact the winner; or
iii. should the winner be unable to accept the prize; then
Benenden reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative entrant, drawn in accordance with clause 7.
9. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. If, due to circumstances beyond Benenden’s control, Benenden is unable to provide the stated prize, we reserve the right to award a substitute prize of equal or higher value.
10. The name and county of the winner can be obtained by sending a pre-paid self-addressed envelope to Benenden, British Tennis Prize Draw, Holgate Park Drive, York, YO26 4GG after Friday 12th May 2017 and before Monday 12th June 2017.
11. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
13. Benenden accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, network or server failure of any kind.
14. Benenden will not be held responsible for any elements of the prize. Any dissatisfaction must be taken up with the provider directly at the time.
15. Insofar as is permitted by law, Benenden, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Beneden, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
16. The decision of Benenden in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The prize draw will be governed by the English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
18. The promoter of this prize draw is Benenden Healthcare Society Limited, Holgate Park Drive, York, YO26 4GG.