Employee health and wellbeing
Read our coronavirus (COVID-19) and service updates for latest information
Got a question and want to know more? Call us FREE on 0800 414 8179 today.
We believe in the importance of employee health and wellbeing
That's why we're focused on undertaking our own research endorsed by industry experts into key issues facing the UK's workforce today to provide you with guidance on how to better support your employees, as well as improve business performance.
Download our guides today
Whether you’re currently struggling to create your wellbeing strategy, have high mental health absenteeism or need more general guidance on supporting your employees, we have a variety of resources to suit your business needs.
This guide takes you through the key stages to creating a health and wellbeing strategy at your organisation
- Planning your approach
- Getting management buy in and securing budget
- Developing your strategy
This guide explores current attitudes to mental health in the workplace
- How much of an issue is mental health in the workplace?
- Employees' views on dealing with mental health issues
- Mental health support in the workplace
This guide helps employers understand the specific health and wellbeing needs of every generation in their workforce
- Defining the multigenerational breakdown of employees
- The wellbeing needs of a workforce
- Develop a strategy for a multigenerational workforce
This guide helps employers understand the unique needs of their employees who have caring responsibilities
- How difficult is balancing work with caring for family?
- The impacts on employers
- Support from employers
Medically reviewed by Cheryl Lythgoe on 30th October 2019. Next review date: 30th October 2020.