The essential plus assessment gives you a heart health risk assessment and lifestyle advice from a specially trained nurse. It’s an ideal choice if you’re generally healthy and would like advice from a healthcare professional about your diet, fitness and lifestyle to minimise your health risks for the future.
Length of assessment:
Up to 1 hour with a nurse or a health care professional.
The essential plus assessment has the following tests included, selected to help you improve your health and wellbeing.
- Medical and lifestyle questionnaire
- Dietary assessment
- Guide to healthy living
- Personalised medical report and recommendations
- Lifestyle consultation with nurse
- Blood pressure
- Body composition (height, weight, hip to waist, BMI and body fat percentage)
- Cholesterol profile
- Diabetes risk
- Cardiovascular risk score
- Urine analysis (3 tests for diabetes infection and kidney function)
- Vision and hearing
Female Specific Tests
- Breast cancer awareness
Male Specific Tests
- Testicular cancer awareness
If any tests are not clinically appropriate for you, your doctor will advise you.