The essential assessment gives you an overview of your current and future health risks, with a cardiac risk and lifestyle assessment, combined with a consultation and advice from one of our expertly trained health care physiologists. It’s an ideal choice if you are looking to make changes or improvements to your health.
In your consultation you will receive a full personalised report and recommendations from a healthcare professional about your diet, fitness and lifestyle to minimise your health risks for the future.
Length of assessment:
Up to 45 minutes with a physiologist/health care professional.
The essential assessment has the following tests included, selected to help you improve your health and wellbeing.
- Medical and lifestyle questionnaire
- Dietary assessment
- Guide to healthy living
- Personalised medical report and recommendations (obtained at the time of the health assessment)
- Lifestyle consultation with HCP / Physiologist
- Blood pressure
- Body composition (height, weight, hip to waist, BMI and body fat percentage)
- Cholesterol profile
- Diabetes risk (blood glucose)
- Cardiovascular risk score
- Urine analysis (3 tests for diabetes infection and kidney function)
Female Specific Tests
- Breast cancer awareness
Male Specific Tests
- Testicular cancer awareness
- Prostate cancer blood test (over 50)