Why benenden health
benenden health challenges health insurance by offering affordable, discretionary healthcare that complements rather than replicates the care offered by the NHS.
Join benenden health by the 20th December 2013 & receive a £10 M&S voucher for you and one for every additional person you add to your membership.
Terms and conditions apply (PDF opens in a new window)
Reasons why benenden health is right for you.
- No upper age restrictions
- £7.80¹ per month per person
- No exclusions for pre-existing medical conditions
By joining the benenden health community, when you become unwell you're not alone. You're supported by the contributions of a membership of over 900,000 and the excellent range of discretionary healthcare services that these contributions help to develop.
Care as soon as you join;
- 24/7 GP Helpline
- 24/7 Stress Counselling helpline
- Health concerns advice line
- Independent care advice service
- Discounted health screening
- After 6 months you can request;
- Local consultation test and diagnosis
- Treatment and surgery
- Counselling and psychology
- Financial assistance for cancer and TB