5 eye exercises
5 Eye exercises to combat the stress of viewing screens so much
- Look away from your screen at a distant object for 10 seconds, then look at something close on your desk for 10 seconds. Repeat 10 times.
- Close your eyes and roll your eyes round and round going clockwise for a minute then anti-clockwise, to help with lubrication. Getting the hang of doing it with your eyes closed can be tricky.
- Look around the room and find an object as far away as possible. Scan the outline of the object with your eyes, without moving your head, so your eyes move in all directions and stretch to see things in the periphery of your vision.
- Close your eyes again and look up as far as you can, then down as far as you can. Keep looking up and down for 30 seconds. Then switch to looking from side to side. Every 30 seconds open your eyes and focus on something in the distance briefly, then close your eyes and repeat.
- Rub your hands together to get them warm then cup them over your eyes and sit quietly for 2 minutes.
It's important to keep active in the workplace.
Even if you sit all day, you can still keep supple and improve your fitness.
Exercise stimulates the digestive tract and encourages healthy digestive-transit enzymes.
A unique approach to healthcare for your employees.
View our new health cash plan & cover options available today.
Quality discretionary healthcare for only £9.10 per person per month.