Terms and conditions
1. The promoter of this prize draw is Benenden Wellbeing Limited of Holgate Park Drive, York, YO26 4GG (“Benenden”).
2. The opening date for the prize draw is 09.00am GMT on 9th April 2021 and the closing date is 16.59pm GMT on 30th June 2021 (“Closing Date”). Entries received after this time will not be considered.
3. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of Benenden Health, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
4. To be entered in the Prize Draw, entrants must:
a. Purchase a new home insurance policy (Buildings or Contents or Combined Buildings and Contents OR
b. Successfully complete the entry form which asks for the entrant’s name, email address, telephone number, home insurance renewal date and consent for home insurance marketing. No purchase necessary
5. Multiple entries are not accepted; only one entry per person per prize draw will count as valid entry.
6. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions and confirm that you are eligible to enter.
7. Benenden Health accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, network, or server failure of any kind.
8. A winner will be chosen by random draw on 8th July 2021 ("Draw Date").
9. The winner will receive a £200 M&S gift card.
10. We will make every effort to supply your prize to you within 30 days of the Closing Date. Shortly after the Draw Date, the winner will be notified by email and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Benenden Health within 10 working days of being notified by Benenden Health, then the winner's prize will be forfeited, and Benenden Health will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
11. Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
12. Benenden Health reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Benenden Health's control makes it necessary to do so.
13. Benenden Health will not be held responsible for any elements of the prize. Any dissatisfaction must be taken up with the providers directly at the time.
14. The decision of Benenden Health regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
15. Benenden Health must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation Benenden Health will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails firstname.lastname@example.org or writes to Benenden Health at the address in condition 1 (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the Closing Date stated in condition 2. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact Benenden Health on email@example.com. In such circumstances, Benenden Health must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
16. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. Benenden Health reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
17. Benenden Health reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
18. Insofar as is permitted by law, Benenden Health, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Benenden Health, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
20. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.