How do I enter?
To enter the prize draw you’ll need to do one of the following:
Join Benenden Health as a new paying member via the phone or online
Add another person on your membership (not an existing member), this can be a member of your family or a friend either by phone or online
If you’re a corporate member you can enter by adding a nominee. Call us on 0800 414 8004 for more information
If you pay through your salary you can also enter by adding another person your membership, for more information on this call us on 0800 414 8004
Restart a previous Benenden Health membership over the phone
You can also enter without making a purchase. Please see Terms and Conditions for more information
To be in with a chance of winning you must enter between 01/11/2019 and 20/12/2019.
Which destinations will I be able to choose from?
You’ll be able to choose from one of the following five destinations: the Algarve, Cyprus, Lanzarote, Mallorca or Menorca.
A selection of villas will be offered to the winner from James Villa Holidays once the destination and departure date is agreed depending on availability (please see the Terms and Conditions for further details).
What dates would I be able to depart?
You’ll be able to choose from departure dates in May, June, September, October or November 2020. Departure dates excluded are between 23rd May – 27th May 2020 and 24th – 28th October 2020.
What’s included in the prize?
If you’re the lucky winner, you’ll win a 7-night stay in a self-catering villa courtesy of James Villa Holidays, including flights for two people.
How and when do I have to book the holiday?
Benenden Health will contact the winner by 13th January 2020. We’ll provide the winner with the contact details for James Villa Holidays who they will then need to contact directly to book. The holiday must be booked by 14th February 2020.
Can I add someone else to my booking?
The prize winner must be named as a passenger on the booking and they’ll be able to choose one other adult to accompany them. The prize is non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
The villas offered will all be two bedrooms. If you do want to add other passengers to your booking for an additional cost James Villa Holidays will be able to arrange this for you at the time of booking (subject to price and availability of flights at the time).
How many flights are covered?
Flights for two adults from selected UK airports will be included within the prize.
What is not included in the prize draw?
Any other components such as car hire, transfers and travel insurance are not included in the prize draw. These components will be an additional cost and can be arranged by James Villa Holidays upon request when booking.
What type of villa will I be able to book?
You’ll be able to choose from some great villas in James Villa Holidays Classic range, but villas from the Luxury and Ultimate collection are excluded from this offer.
For any questions about the booking process and any other questions specifically about the villas, please visit www.jamesvillas.co.uk/help-and-advice/frequently-asked-questions for more information.
1. By entering into the Prize Draw, entrants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. Benenden Health reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
2. The winning entrants will win a James Villa Holiday for 7 nights including flights and villa only. Please refer to terms 19 – 34 for further detail.
3. The Prize Draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over. Employees and immediate families of Benenden Health, their agents and anyone professionally connected with the prize draw are not eligible to take part. Benenden Health reserves the right to check the validity of any entry. Entries failing to comply with these rules will not be accepted.
4. All entries must be received between 01/11/2019 – 20/12/2019 (“Closing Date”). Entries received after this time and date will not be considered.
5. To be entered into the Prize Draw, entrants must successfully complete one of the actions below before the Closing Date. Entrants and family members must be a current member at the time the drawn takes place. Contact details provided will be used to contact the winner:
5.1. Join as a new paying Benenden Health member either via phone or online
5.2. Add a new person onto your membership (must not be an existing member) via phone or online
5.3. Restart a previous Benenden Health membership as a paying member via phone
5.4. As a non-member request an information pack from Benenden Health over the phone
5.5. As a member or non-member enter the prize draw online from a link you may have been provided with (you may receive further information from Benenden Health)
5.6. If you pay through your salary, please call so we can send the relevant forms for you to add someone onto your membership
5.7. If you’re a corporate member, please call us if you would like to add someone to your membership
6. A person can enter multiple times by:
6.1. Adding another person to own membership (each person added to membership constitutes as one entry) via the phone or online.
7. You can also enter without making a purchase by writing to the promoter at Benenden Health, James Villa Holiday Prize Draw, Holgate Park Drive, York, YO26 4GG by sending your name, email and phone number. These must be received by the Closing Date.
8. The winner will be drawn by 3rd January 2020 and the prize will be won by one valid name drawn at random.
9. The winners will be notified by phone or email (using details provided) no later than the 6th January 2020 and must accept the prize by providing a postal address to enable Benenden Health to send details of how to book the prize with James Villa Holidays.
10. If the winner does not respond to Benenden Health by the 13th January 2020 or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, then Benenden Health reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative entrant, drawn at random.
11. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, no cash alternative is offered and has no cancellation value once booked. If, due to circumstances beyond Benenden Health’s control, Benenden Health is unable to provide the stated prize, we reserve the right to award a substitute prize of equal or higher value.
12. Benenden Health will not be held responsible for any elements of the prize. Any dissatisfaction must be taken up with the providers directly at the time.
13. The initials and county of the winner can be obtained by sending a pre-paid self-addressed envelope to Benenden Health, at Benenden Health James Villa Holiday Prize Draw, Holgate Park Drive, York, YO26 4GG within 30 days after 28th January 2020.
15. Benenden Health accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, network or server failure of any kind.
16. The decision of Benenden Health in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The Prize Draw will be governed by the English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
18. The promoter of this Prize Draw is Benenden Healthcare Society Limited, Holgate Park Drive, York, YO26 4GG.
19. The prize consists of 7 nights in a self-catering villa at one of the following destinations (incl. flights for 2 persons):
- Algarve, Cyprus, Lanzarote, Mallorca or Menorca
19.1. A selection of villas will be offered by James Villas once the preferred destination and departure date is agreed with the prize winner (please refer to www.jamesvillas.co.uk for changeover days per destination)
19.2. Villa will be a minimum of 2 bedrooms
20. Villa holiday is for a duration of 7 nights.
21. Departure months available to choose from:
- May, June, September, October, November 2020
- Excluding departures between: 23rd May – 27th May 2020 and 24th – 28th October 2020.
22. Villa holiday must be booked by 14th February 2020
23. Prize applies to new bookings only.
24. Prize applies to selected villas only.
25. Prize does NOT cover all destinations James Villa features – please refer to term 19.
26. The villa prize will NOT be from the Luxury or Ultimate collection.
27. Villa holiday is subject to availability.
28. Flights from select UK airports will be included and you are allowed up to one piece of hold luggage per passenger. Please note that the hold and hand luggage weights vary depending on the airline. You will be notified of airport availability and on the weight restrictions during the booking.
29. All additional components (including car hire, transfers & travel insurance) are additional costs and can be arranged by James Villa Holidays upon request
- Costs are subject to latest prices and are subject to change.
30. All spending money must be provided by the winner.
31. The prize winner must be a named passenger on the booking.
32. The prize booking is subject to standard James Villas booking conditions: https://www.jamesvillas.co.uk/help-and-advice/booking-conditions
33. For foreign travel, the winner’s passport and the winner’s companion’s passport must be valid for travel for a minimum of six (6) months after the date of departure from the UK. The winner and their companion are responsible for obtaining any other necessary travel documentation, authorization, immunizations and visas.