Take part in the Moneywise Consumer Opinion Survey 2012 with a chance to win £1000
9th February 2012
Last year, Benenden Healthcare was voted ‘most trusted healthcare provider' at the Moneywise Most Trusted Awards 2011 following a consumer opinion survey.
Now have your say in the Moneywise Consumer Opinion Survey 2012 – with the chance to win a £1,000 cash prize!
Here at Benenden Healthcare, we put members at the heart of our work and in 2011, following the survey of 12,000 people across the UK, we scooped the award in the healthcare category, beating the likes of BUPA, Pru Health, Cigna and Simplyhealth.
Here are just some of the reasons why Benenden Healthcare is a ‘Most Trusted’ provider:
- We have over 100 years experience
- One new members joins us every ten minutes
- 99% of members who used the Society’s services are satisfied
(December 2011 Membership Satisfaction Survey)
- Every member pays exactly the same – only £6.50 per person, per month
- No exclusions and our membership costs don’t rise with age
- More than 56,000 people joined the Society
- We offered services to 93,000 of our members, their family and friends
- Our Local Diagnostic Services were offered 55,669 times
- The 24 Hour Advice lines (GP & Counselling) were used 15,521 times
- We made 13,949 referrals to the Benenden Hospital in Kent
- We also made 5,080 referrals to our Regional Centres for a consultation or treatment 337,608 members’ calls were received at our Registered Office.
But share your thoughts in the 2012 survey now.
The survey takes just 10 – 20 minutes to complete and Moneywise are offering a £1,000 cash prize as an added incentive. Leave your details at the end of the survey to be entered into the prize draw.
Terms and conditions apply.
Thank you for taking part in the survey and we’ll let you know how we get on!