Take part in the Moneywise Consumer Opinion Survey 2014 – with the chance to win a £1000!
10th January 2014
For the past three years benenden health has been voted the ‘most trusted healthcare provider ‘at the Moneywise Most Trusted Awards following their consumer opinion survey which finds the best financial services companies in Britain for customer service.
It’s now time for you to have your say in the Moneywise Consumer Opinion Survey 2014 – with the chance to win a £1,000 cash prize!
Here at benenden health, our members are at the heart of our work and for the past three years we’ve scooped the award in the healthcare category, beating organisations such as Aviva, AXA PPP, Bupa, Pruhealth and Simplyhealth.
Here are just some of the reasons why benenden health is a ‘Most Trusted’ provider:
- We have over 100 years’ experience
- Every member pays exactly the same – only £7.80 per person, per month (rising to £8.19 on 1 April 2014)
- Our membership costs will not rise because of your age or if you use our services.
- Even if you ask for our help, you can relax knowing there are no excesses to pay. This is because we are not an insurer: we’re a not-for-profit organisation, and every penny goes back into the provision of services.
- There’s no upper age limit on who can join. Under 16s can be added to an adult's membership, so no one misses out.
- We don’t exclude any pre-existing conditions, so you can join us regardless of your medical history.
- We offer our services on a discretionary basis and we'll always consider your individual healthcare needs.
We invite all our members to share your thoughts on our customer service in the 2014 survey now ; http://bit.ly/1dFM6s6
The survey takes just 10-20 minutes to complete and Moneywise are offering a £1,000 cash prize as an added incentive as well as five lots of M&S shopping vouchers worth £100 each. Leave your details at the end of the survey to be entered into their prize draw.
Thank you for taking part in the survey and we’ll let you know how we get on!