Take part in the Moneywise Consumer Opinion Survey 2017
11th January 2017
Benenden is incredibly proud to have been voted the ‘most trusted healthcare provider’ at the Moneywise Customer Service Awards for five out of the last six years - and it’s now time for our members to have their say in the 2017 survey!
Now in its ninth year, the survey asks you to vote for the financial providers you rate most highly, based on the customer service experience you’ve had, in order to discover just who Britain’s most trusted companies are.
In 2016, the survey attracted over 24,000 responses and you can join these thousands of respondents by having your say in the Moneywise Consumer Opinion Survey 2017 (with the chance to win a £1,000 cash prize in the Moneywise prize draw!)
Take part in the survey.
Here at Benenden, our members are at the heart of what we do and for five out of the past six years, we’ve been proud to be winners in the healthcare category of these awards.
Here are just some of the reasons why we feel Benenden is a ‘Most Trusted’ provider:
- We have over 110 years’ experience of providing help to our members
- Every member pays exactly the same – £9.10 per person, per month
- Even if you ask for our help, you can relax knowing that your membership costs will not rise just because you’ve used our services.
- We are not an insurer, we’re a not-for-profit mutual organisation, and every penny goes back into our services - we’re not here to make profits for shareholders
- There’s no upper age limit on who can join and the cost of membership doesn’t go up because of your age.
- Under 16s can be added to an adult's membership, so no one misses out.
- We don’t exclude any pre-existing conditions, so you can join us regardless of your medical history.
- We offer our services on a discretionary basis and we'll always consider an individual’s healthcare needs.
Customers of our travel and home insurance products can also vote for us in the relevant categories!
We invite all members to share your thoughts on our customer service in the 2017 survey now.
The survey takes just 10-20 minutes to complete and Moneywise are offering a chance to win a £1,000 cash prize as well as five Amazon shopping vouchers of £100 each. Leave your details at the end of the survey to be entered into their prize draw.
Thank you for taking part in the survey and we’ll let you know how we get on!