Take part in the Moneywise Consumer Opinion Survey 2018
23rd January 2018
Last year, Benenden was voted the most trusted employer-provided private healthcare product, as well as being highly commended in the personal healthcare category - and it’s now time for our members to have their say in the 2018 survey!
Now in its 10th year, the survey asks you to vote for the financial providers you rate most highly, based on the customer service experience you’ve had, in order to discover just who Britain’s most trusted companies are.
In 2017, the survey attracted over 50,000 responses and you can join these thousands of respondents by having your say in the Moneywise Consumer Opinion Survey 2018 before 31st March 2018 (with the chance to win a £1,000 cash prize in the Moneywise prize draw!*).
Here at Benenden, our members are at the heart of what we do and for six out of the past seven years, we’ve been proud to be a winner in one of the healthcare categories of these awards.
Here are just some of the reasons why we feel Benenden is a ‘Most Trusted’ provider:
- We have over 110 years’ experience of providing help to our members
- Every member pays exactly the same – £9.10 per person, per month**
- Even if you ask for our help, you can relax knowing that your membership costs will not rise just because you’ve used our services
- We are not an insurer, we’re a not-for-profit mutual organisation, and every penny goes back into our services - we’re not here to make profits for shareholders
- There’s no upper age limit on who can join and the cost of membership doesn’t go up because of your age
- Under 16s can be added to an adult's membership, so no one misses out
- We don’t exclude any pre-existing conditions, so you can join us regardless of your medical history
- We offer our services on a discretionary basis and we'll always consider an individual’s healthcare needs
Customers of our travel and home insurance products can also vote for us in the relevant categories!
We invite all members to share your thoughts on our customer service in the 2018 survey now - the survey closes on 31st March 2018.
The survey takes just 10-20 minutes to complete and Moneywise are offering a chance to win a £1,000 cash prize as well as five Amazon shopping vouchers of £100 each. Leave your details at the end of the survey to be entered into their prize draw.
Thank you for taking part in the survey and we’ll let you know how we get on!
*Please note the cost and benefits of Benenden membership are reviewed on an annual basis. On 1st April 2018 we will be making enhancements and changes to membership benefits and the price will increase from £9.10 to £10.25 per person per month or £123.00 if paying annually. More details can be found at www.benenden.co.uk/coming-soon
**Terms and conditions available on Moneywise website. Prize draw not administered by Benenden.