Win the chance to be a York City FC Mascot!
25th October 2013
As part of benenden health’s partnership with York City Football Club we have a fantastic competition for a child to win the opportunity to be mascot for York City’s match against Morecambe on Wednesday January 1st 2014.
As mascot, the winner will receive:
- Their very own full York City Football Club home kit with name printing on the back.
- 2 adult and 1 child’s ticket for the Main Stand (face value £48)
- A visit into the home changing rooms to meet the players.
- A run out with the captain and warm up on the pitch and be a part of the official match day photo.
- A copy of the programme as a keepsake, with a photo and information about the mascot inside.
To win the opportunity to be mascot for the match we would like the child to find the 10 football related words hidden in the word search here: /media/655756/Competition-Entry-form-for-External-Mascot-Competition.pdf
To enter, all children must be aged between 5 and 14 years and be confident leading the team on to the pitch. The winner must be available from 1.45pm on the match day, for kick off at 3.00pm, Bootham Crescent on Wednesday January 1st 2014.
Closing date for entries is Monday 2nd December 2013 at 5pm.
All entries can be either emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to Nikki Taylor, Communications Team Co-ordinator, benenden health, Holgate Park Drive, York, YO26 4GG, along with the signed consent form.
The first correct entry will be chosen randomly out the hat after the closing date and notified