Terms and Conditions
1. By entering into the Prize Draw, entrants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions upon entry. Benenden Health reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The winning entrants will win one of the prizes 10 X Core Health Assessment Voucher through Bluecrest Health Screening worth £159 each for Benenden Members and £179 for non members. Details of the Core Health Assessment can be found on benenden.co.uk/healthassessments (see 3)
3. The Benenden Health Assessment prize must be taken through our partner Bluecrest Health Screening at one of their 2000 mobile clinics nationwide and must be booked before 31st January 2020 and the assessment completed by the 30th June 2020. The prize does not include travel between the winner’s home and the chosen Health Assessment clinic.
4. The Prize Draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over. Employees and immediate families of Benenden Health, their agents and anyone professionally connected with the prize draw are not eligible to take part. Benenden Health reserves the right to check the validity of any entry. Entries failing to comply with these rules will not be accepted.
5. All entries must be received between 08.00am Thursday 1st August 2019 and 11.59pm GMT on Saturday 31st August 2019 (“Closing Date”). Entries received after this time and date will not be considered.
6. To be entered into the Prize Draw, entrants must successfully complete one of the actions below before the Closing Date. Contact details provided will be used to contact the winner:
6.1. Join as a new paying Benenden Health member either via phone or online
6.2. Add a new person onto your membership (must not be an existing member) via phone or online
6.3. Restart a previous Benenden Health membership as a paying member via phone
7. You, or the individuals you have added to your membership must be active members at the time of the draw in order to be entered.
8. A person can enter multiple times by:
8.1. Adding another person to own membership (each person added to membership constitutes as one entry) via the phone or online
9. Only one prize can be won per person.
10. You can enter without making a purchase by writing to the promoter at Benenden Health Assessment Prize Draw, Holgate Park Drive, York, YO26 4GG by sending your name, email and phone number. These must be received by the Closing Date.
11. The winners will be drawn by the 13th September 2019 and the prizes will be won by the first 10 valid names drawn at random.
12. The winner will be notified by email, phone or post (using details provided) no later than the 17th September and must accept the prize by providing a postal address to enable Benenden Health to send the details on how to redeem the prize.
13. If a winner does not respond to Benenden Health by the 30th September 2019 or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, then Benenden Health reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative entrant, drawn at random
14. Once the prize is awarded and accepted, the winner agrees for their name and contact number to be shared with Bluecrest Health Screening. Bluecrest Health Screening will call the winner to book the Health Assessment.
15. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. If, due to circumstances beyond Benenden Health’s control, Benenden Health is unable to provide the stated prize, we reserve the right to award a substitute prize of equal or higher value.
16. Benenden Health will not be held responsible for any elements of the prize. Any dissatisfaction must be taken up with the providers directly at the time.
17. The initials and county of the winner can be obtained by sending a pre-paid self-addressed envelope to Benenden Health, at Benenden Health Assessment Prize Draw, Holgate Park Drive, York, YO26 4GG within 30 days after 31st August 2019.
19. Benenden Health accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, network or server failure of any kind.
20. The decision of Benenden Health in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. The Prize Draw will be governed by the English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. The promoter of this Prize Draw is Benenden Healthcare Society Limited, Holgate Park Drive, York, YO26 4GG.