(31 Prizes to be won with a value worth over £5,000 in total)
Terms and Conditions
1. By entering into the Prize Draw, entrants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. Benenden Health reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
2. The winning entrants will win one of the prizes from the Spectacular Christmas Prize Draw detailed below and only one prize per person:
a. 10 X Select Health Assessment Voucher through BMI Healthcare worth £295 each. Details of the Select Health Assessment can be found on www.benenden.co.uk/healthassessments (see 3)
b. 1x £250 Spa Gift Voucher Redeemable through Superbreak (Terms and Conditions and details of the voucher can be found on www.superbreak.com)
c. 5 X Excelsior Hamper worth £122.40 each. Full details of this hamper can be found on the Spicers of Hythe website (www.spicersofhythe.co.uk)
d. 10 X £100 Marks and Spencer gift cards
e. 5x Fitbit Alta Activity Tracker (black) RRP at £99.99 as at 19th Nov 2018
3. The Benenden Health Assessment prize must be taken through our partner BMI Healthcare at one of their 25 clinics nationwide and must be booked before 31st March 2019 and the assessment completed by the 30th June 2019. The prize does not include travel between the winner’s home and the chosen Health Assessment clinic.
4. The Prize Draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over. Employees and immediate families of Benenden Health, their agents and anyone professionally connected with the prize draw are not eligible to take part. Benenden reserves the right to check the validity of any entry. Entries failing to comply with these rules will not be accepted.
5. All entries must be received on or before 11.59pm GMT on Monday 17th December 2018 (“Closing Date”). Entries received after this time and date will not be considered.
6. To be entered into the Prize Draw, entrants must successfully complete one of the actions below before the Closing Date. Contact details provided will be used to contact the winners:
a.Join as a new paying Benenden Health member
b.Add a new person onto your membership (must not be an existing member)
c.Restart a previous Benenden Health membership as a paying member
d.Refer a friend – successfully refer a new paying Benenden Health member using code 18RAF11. The referred new member joining should quote referrer’s membership number before the Closing Date of this Prize Draw for the referrer and referee to qualify
7. Only one prize per person is permitted. A person can enter multiple times by:
a. Adding another person to own membership (each person added to membership constitutes as one entry)
b. Successfully refer a new paying member. Each new member successfully referred will count as one entry each (see 5d on how to refer a friend)
8. You can enter without making a purchase by writing to the promoter at Benenden Health Spectacular £5,000 Christmas Prize Draw, Holgate Park Drive, York, YO26 4GG by sending your name, email and phone number. These must be received by the Closing Date.
9. The winners will be drawn on 18th December 2018 and the prizes will be won by the first 31 valid names drawn at random in the order stated below:
a. The first 10 valid entries drawn will win a Select Health Assessment voucher
b. The 11th valid entry drawn will win the £250 Spa Gift Voucher
c. Entries drawn 12 - 16 will win an Excelsior Hamper
d. Names drawn 17-26 will a £100 M&S gift card
e. Names drawn 27- 31 will win a Fitbit Alta Plus Activity Tracker
10. The winners will be notified by email, phone or post (using details provided) no later than the 19th December 2018 and must provide a postal address to enable Benenden Health to dispatch the prizes.
a. If a winner does not respond to Benenden Health by the 21st January 2019 or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, then Benenden Health reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative entrant, drawn at random
b. If a winner would like to receive their prize before Christmas, the winner will need to confirm delivery details no later than 11 am on the 20th December 2018. Benenden Health will dispatch the prizes on this date but cannot guarantee delivery before Christmas
11. The prizes for the winners are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. If, due to circumstances beyond Benenden Health’s control, Benenden Health is unable to provide the stated prize, we reserve the right to award a substitute prize of equal or higher value.
12. Benenden Health will not be held responsible for any elements of the prize. Any dissatisfaction must be taken up with the providers directly at the time.
13. The initials and county of the winners can be obtained by sending a pre-paid self-addressed envelope to Benenden Health, at Benenden Health Spectacular £5,000 Christmas Prize Draw, Holgate Park Drive, York, YO26 4GG within 30 days after 21st January 2019.
15. Benenden Health accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, network or server failure of any kind.
16. Marks and Spencer Group plc, Superbreak, BMI Healthcare Limited and Spicer’s of Hythe are in no way associated with this Prize Draw.
17. The decision of Benenden Health in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The Prize Draw will be governed by the English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. The promoter of this Prize Draw is Benenden Healthcare Society Limited, Holgate Park Drive, York, YO26 4GG.