Business Development Executives
This vacancy is now closed.
Do you want to work for an organisation that is focused on the wellbeing of their employees, their members and the local community? We are looking for people who see Benenden Health as a career choice and are focused on maximizing their potential in an organisation that promotes training, development, volunteering opportunities and personal achievement.
With a 113-year history, a mutual ethos and nearly 850,000 members, Benenden Health is an exciting place to work, offering excellent opportunities for growth as well as excellent benefits:
- Free Benenden Health membership
- Free onsite parking
- Excellent training and development
- Up to 35 days’ holiday including bank holidays, and no current weekend working
- Non-for-profit, mutual, healthcare organisation
- Pension with up to 10% employer contributions
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free hot drinks
- Free fruit
- Employee engagement events
- Supporting local charities
- Onsite First Aiders and Mental Health First Aiders
We are currently looking to recruit 3 x Business Development Executive to join our busy Commercial team in York. Working alongside our existing Business Development Executives, you will proactively contact potential business customers as well as take inbound calls to identify new business opportunities within the healthcare market. Once contact has been established and sales opportunities made, you will manage through the sales funnel and close where appropriate.
The post holder will:
- Achieve telephony activity targets for outbound sales calls and meaningful customer conversations as part of your KPI’s.
- Achieve your regional sales target, actively contributing to the overall B2B Sales team target.
- For larger schemes you will book in appointments for the Business Development Managers in your region in line with sales process.
- Identify opportunities for new schemes including Healthcare schemes, Cash Plans, Health Assessments, and Opt in schemes.
- Accurately use the CRM system in achieving your housekeeping target (Salesforce).
- Understand competitors and the USP’s of Benenden Health.
- Achieve monthly compliance targets in line with Quality Assurance guidelines.
- Provide excellent customer service ensuring an excellent customer journey.
Skills and experience required:
- Proven ability of outbound telephone sales, booking sales meetings, and achieving sales KPI’s.
- Tenacious, resilient and confident person with excellent interpersonal, communication and sales skills.
- Use of a CRM system to track sales funnel and keep all records up to date.
- Competent in using Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word and PowerPoint to produce weekly and monthly reports.
- A demonstration of commitment towards teamwork and appreciation of how this can drive sales performance and excellent customer service by sharing best practices.
There is a requirement to attend 2 weeks full time training Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm. The training will start on the Monday 4th November 2019 and you must therefore be available for this whole training period.
For further information on this role, please refer to the Role Profile.
At or around £25,000 per annum, pro rata, plus Performance Incentive Scheme bonus paid quarterly.
Hours of Work
37.5 hours per week, 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday
9am, Monday 14th October 2019
To apply for this position please provide a covering letter detailing your suitability for the role along with your CV and the following documents to email@example.com
If you have not heard from us within 14 days of the closing date please assume your application was unsuccessful in this instance. Please visit our website for further vacancies which may be of interest to you.