Resource & Capacity Planning Manager
This vacancy is now closed.
We are a not for profit mutual society where our healthcare and insurance products provide support and reassurance to our members. Our heritage is very important to us at Benenden Health; however, we are focused on looking forward and working to achieve our strategic objectives.
We are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity, the role of Resource and Capacity Planning Manager to work to with our Operational Areas (including Contact Centre). Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager the role will be responsible for developing and maintaining accurate supply and demand forecasts and providing recommendations to support the business in making optimum use of available resource to achieve service level targets.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Own, lead and manage the Resource Planning function for the Benenden Society and wider Group where necessary.
- Ensure the business is staffed appropriately to handle forecasted contact volume within agreed KPI’s.
- Work with the wider FP&A team to ensure business resource is used economically and feed into the quarterly planning process.
- Ensure the business has access to forecasts (short and long range) and planning related reporting to make informed business decisions.
- Fully support and influence the business on technical solutions related to contact channels and customer journeys.
- Mentor and develop Resource Planning Analyst to deliver on their objectives supporting the Business.
The successful candidate will be ideally educated to Degree level; they will also have advanced Excel data manipulation and analysis skills. They will have prior experience of forecasting/scheduling across a complex, multi-disciplinary Customer Service Function and previous experience with Verint Workforce Management (Impact 360) and Avaya telephony routing would be desirable.
As a valued colleague, we offer you a competitive salary, generous annual leave entitlement, excellent defined contribution pension scheme, free onsite gym, free car parking and the opportunity to work for an award winning organisation.
For further information on this role, please refer to the Role Profile.
At or around £42,500 per annum, pro rata
Hours of Work
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
9am, Thursday 31st October 2019
To apply for this position please provide a covering letter detailing your suitability for the role along with your CV and the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not heard from us within 14 days of the closing date please assume your application was unsuccessful in this instance. Please visit our website for further vacancies which may be of interest to you.