GP 24/7 Helpline
GP 24/7 Helpline
Our GP 24/7 Helpline provides access to a GP 24 hours a day, seven days a week for help and advice for you and your immediate family. When you call us, we’ll make an appointment for a GP to call you or a family member back.
Always with you from day one
This service is available straight away
- You can call our GP 24/7 Helpline to book an appointment for a telephone or video call with a GP for yourself or your immediate family (whether they're members or not)
- If appropriate, our GPs can prescribe some medications over the telephone. These costs are not covered by your membership – they are private prescriptions and separate charges apply for the cost of medication and delivery which you'll pay directly to the pharmacy. Your prescription can either be collected from a local pharmacy or medication delivered directly to you the next working day
- The GP 24/7 Helpline cannot provide a referral that members can use to access any other Benenden Healthcare services.
- The service is not designed to provide ongoing treatment, repeat prescriptions or investigations.
- We're unable to provide prescriptions outside of the UK and the cost of any prescriptions is not covered by your membership
Please ensure you've read and understood what is and isn't included
How it works
You can call our GP 24/7 Helpline to book an appointment for a telephone or video call with a GP 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Telephone consultations are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Video consultations are available 7 days a week, 8am til 10pm (not available on bank holidays)
Please follow the steps below:
To arrange an appointment you must be a member of Benenden Health.
Please have your membership number to hand
Our call handler will confirm your membership details and make an appointment for a GP to call you back at a convenient time
Speak to a GP today on 0800 414 8247
Medically reviewed by Cheryl Lythgoe on 4th August 2020. Next review date: 4th August 2021.