- About us
- Contact us
- Media Centre
- Fundraising for Creepy Crawlies defibrillator given a boost by benenden health
- How much do men and women worry about their looks?
- Former NHS Director takes customer services reins at benenden health
- benenden health’s Chief Executive responds to Reform report proposals on the NHS
- End to VAT on Air Ambulance fuel helps benenden health’s local charity of the year
- Benenden Health staff volunteer their DIY skills at New Earswick Folk Hall
- York City shirts donated by Benenden Health go to South Africa
- Rose Window artwork for Bishopthorpe Palace from benenden health employee
- benenden health puts health on the agenda at Lib Dem Spring Conference
- Revolutionary approach to TV advertising adopted by benenden health
- benenden health on board as lead partner for Active York
- benenden health support York City Football Club’s first Football v Homophobia match
- What becomes of the broken hearted?
- Know a friend or family member who deserves a Spa break?
- benenden health fundraising takes a healthy turn in 2014
- Win the opportunity to be a ball boy/girl for York City Football Club!
- Northamptonshire hospital added to benenden health’s approved network of hospitals
- Free health checks offered to York City fans and residents
- Benenden Health checks its marketing support for 2014
- New legislative initiative for mutuals welcomed by benenden health
- New Marketing and IT appointments for benenden health
- Take part in the Moneywise Consumer Opinion Survey 2014 – with the chance to £1000!
- Festive fallouts look likely for couples across the UK
- benenden health staff donate to Toys & Tins Appeal
- Health taboos cause Brits to put a ‘brave face’ on real health concerns
- benenden health staff members take on hair-raising challenge to help beat bowel cancer
- Stress-busting advent calendar App launched by Benenden Health
- New benenden health subsidiary in first major initiative launch
- You have the chance to win a festive hamper with benenden health on Facebook!
- Design a Match Programme for York City’s Christmas Fixture
- Nearly half of people claim to have OCD-related traits or behaviours, but how do you know when it's really OCD?
- Our mutual friends have NOT lost the plot…
- What do people think of mutuality?
- You have the chance to win £50 Amazon vouchers with @benendenhealth on Twitter!
- All for one and one for all – the mutual in modern society
- Win the chance to be a York City FC Mascot!
- benenden health teams up with GetLenses in reciprocal marketing partnership
- Can mutuals rejuvenate consumer confidence in the insurance sector?
- Celebration of York’s community champions in York Press Community Pride Awards
- benenden health comes on board as York Pride sponsor
- Chief Executive responds to Times article on NHS top-up payments
- Lack of awareness and understanding of OCD across the UK revealed in benenden health study
- benenden health responds to Labour health speech
- Your ideas can change Europe – Single Market Month launches
- Survey reveals changing attitudes to health and appearance as we get older
- York’s unsung heroes celebrated in shortlist for Community Pride Awards
- Visit our Twitter page – with the chance to win £40 Vue Cinema vouchers!
- Free health checks offered to York City fans & York residents!
- benenden health welcomes Poppleton Tigers to York City Football Club
- Visit our page on Facebook – with the chance to win one year’s free membership to InstructorLive!
- benenden health appointed to provide corporate health plan to York print business
- Latest UK Tuberculosis rates revealed in report by Public Health England
- Study reveals changing attitudes to 'middle age'
- Benenden Health strikes deal as new main sponsor for York City in the Community
- benenden health appointed to provide corporate health plan to Martin Tolhurst Solicitors
- A second award shortlisting for benenden health’s community work
- benenden health staff volunteer at Poppleton Community Railway Nursery
- Research reveals true cost of school holidays for parents across the UK
- benenden health staff plunge 10,000 feet in charity sky dive
- Benenden health welcome Chernobyl children to York with visit to York City Football Club
- Public uncertainty around recent changes to the NHS
- benenden health on Ideal World TV
- Southport economy boosted by conference for leading UK mutual
- benenden health strikes deal with Leeds, York & North Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce
- benenden health scoops hat trick of prestigious customer service awards
- Benenden Health’s ‘111’ alternative attains 98% satisfaction rate
- Study reveals small talk may becoming a thing of the past
- Views on the future of the mutual sector sought by the European Commission
- benenden health celebrates York Pride 2013
- Assisted Dying debate reopens as research reveals the extend of support for legalisation
- York youth club Door 84 benefits from charity football shirt swap
- Double winner Benenden Health aiming for hat-trick in major customer service awards
- benenden health staff volunteer at the RSCPA York Animal Home
- Win a £399 fitness break with the latest edition of benhealth magazine!
- Study reveals impact of sickness absence on workers and employees
- Study reveals high impact of stalled economy on wellbeing of workers
- International group of doctors and scientists warn of modern Tuberculosis threat
- Children’s charities to be the focus of staff fundraising efforts at benenden health in 2013
- benenden health rebrand helps charities score in huge football shirt swap
- Raynauds Awareness Month
- Balloon launch marks start of exciting future for leading local mutual
- Request media information
- Health & Wellbeing articles
Press & Media Centre
Need further information about benenden health?Ask another question
Benenden Healthcare to support Wembley winners York City FC in forthcoming season
14th June 2012
Hot on the heels of their double Wembley triumph, including
promotion back to the Football League, York City Football Club are today pleased to announce their new front of shirt sponsor for the 2012/2013 season.
Benenden Healthcare Society, a York-based organisation and one of the UK’s leading health & wellbeing mutual organisations, will be on board as front of shirt sponsor for all games (including pre-season) in the 12/13 season.
The sponsorship represents a coup for the club with very few not-for-profit or mutual shirt sponsors in the Football League and even fewer health & wellbeing organisations.
York City Football Club Chairman. Jason McGill said, "We are delighted to welcome Benenden Healthcare Society as our new shirt sponsor. Like ourselves, they are a York based organisation with a strong community ethos. We are very pleased they have chosen to support the Club and we look forward to working with them on various health and well being projects in the local community."
Marc Bell, Marketing & Business Strategy Director at Benenden Healthcare said: “The city of York has come together behind York City in recent weeks, being rewarded by wins twice at the home of English football.
“Benenden Healthcare is fantastically proud to be able to join them and become a major supporter of North Yorkshire’s only professional football outfit. We’re looking to build a mutually beneficial relationship with the club and hope that we can be a real part of their ongoing success.
“You won’t find many mutual or health & wellbeing organisations as shirt sponsors, so we hope to provide an added dimension to our sponsorship that we feel will benefit both us and the club.”