Take part in the Moneywise Consumer Opinion Survey 2013 – with the chance to win £1000!
15th February 2013
For the past two years benenden health has been voted the ‘most trusted healthcare provider ‘at the Moneywise Most Trusted Awards following consumer opinion surveys.
You can now have your say in the Moneywise Consumer Opinion Survey 2013 – with the chance to win a £1,000 cash prize!
Here at benenden health, our members are at the heart of our work and in both 2011 and 2012, following the survey of 14,000 people across the UK, we scooped the award in the healthcare category, beating the likes of Aviva, AXA PPP, Bupa, Pruhealth and Simplyhealth.
Here are just some of the reasons why benenden health is a ‘Most Trusted’ provider:
- We have over 100 years experience
- Every member pays exactly the same – only £7.80 per person, per month
- No exclusions and our membership costs don’t rise with age
- More than 54,000 people joined the Society
- We offered services to 70,541 of our members, their family and friends
- Our Local Diagnostic Services were offered 54,849 times
- The 24 Hour Advice lines (GP & Counselling) were used 15,742 times
- We made 14,386 referrals to the Benenden Hospital in Kent
- We also made 6,008 referrals to our Regional Centres for a consultation or treatment
- 360,397 member calls were received at our Registered Office
But please share your thoughts on our customer service in the 2013 survey now.
The survey takes just 10 – 20 minutes to complete and Moneywise are offering a £1,000 cash prize as an added incentive. Leave your details at the end of the survey to be entered into the prize draw.
Terms and conditions apply.
Thank you for taking part in the survey and we’ll let you know how we get on!