Take part in the Moneywise Consumer Opinion Survey 2015
15th January 2015
Benenden health has been proudly voted the ‘most trusted healthcare provider’ at the Moneywise Customer Service Awards for four years running.
The importance of these awards is underlined by the fact that financial providers are voted for by consumers themselves – with 2014’s consumer opinion survey attracting a massive total of over 35,000 responses!
Now in its seventh year, the survey asks you to vote for the financial providers you rate most highly - based on the customer service experience you’ve had - to discover just who Britain’s most trusted companies are.
It’s now time for you to have your say in the Moneywise Consumer Opinion Survey 2015 (with the chance to win a £1,000 cash prize in the Moneywise prize draw!)
Here at benenden health, our members are at the heart of what we do and for the past four years we’ve been proud to be winners in the healthcare category, being shortlisted alongside organisations such as BUPA, CIGNA, CS Healthcare, Simply Health and Westfield Health.
Here are just some of the reasons why benenden health is a ‘Most Trusted’ provider:
- We have 110 years’ experience of providing help to our members
- Every member pays exactly the same – £8.19** per person, per month
- Even if you ask for our help, you can relax knowing that your membership costs will not rise just because you’ve used our services.
- We are not an insurer, so there are no excesses to pay.
- We’re a not-for-profit mutual organisation, and every penny goes back into our services - we’re not here to make profits for shareholders
- There’s no upper age limit on who can join and the cost of membership doesn’t go up because of your age.
- Under 16s can be added to an adult's membership, so no one misses out.
- We don’t exclude any pre-existing conditions, so you can join us regardless of your medical history.
- We offer our services on a discretionary basis and we'll always consider an individual’s healthcare needs.
We invite all members to share your thoughts on our customer service in the 2015 survey.
The survey takes just 10-20 minutes to complete and Moneywise are offering a chance to win a £1,000 cash prize as well as five sets of M&S shopping vouchers worth £100 each. Leave your details at the end of the survey to be entered into their prize draw.
Thank you for taking part in the survey and we’ll let you know how we get on!
Find out more about our award winning personal healthcare